White Bean and Kielbasa Stew
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) dried white beans (navy or great northern) soaked overnight
- 14 ounce(s) kielbasa halved lengthwise and sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 4 cup(s) chicken broth low sodium
- 14 1/2 ounce(s) diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 large white onion chopped
- 6 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried rosemary
- 5 ounce(s) baby spinach
- 1 cup(s) water
- In a 4 to 6 quart crockpot, combine all ingredients except baby spinach.
- Cover and cook until beans are tender on low for 7 to 8 hours or on high for 5 to 6 hours.
- Add spinach just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CandyMaxey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
White Bean and Kielbasa Stew Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes