Easy & delicious! Goes with anything when you need a dipping sauce w a little zing. My guys even add a little hot sauce for another layer of Zip!
White BBQ Sauce
Photo: Hector Sanchez; Styling: Buffy Hargett
Spicy brown mustard and horseradish give White BBQ Sauce extra zing. Serve White BBQ Sauce with your favorite grilled meat.
This recipe goes with Chicken-Vegetable Kabobs with White BBQ Sauce
Yield: Makes about 1 cup
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- Stir together mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic, black pepper, spicy brown mustard, horseradish, sugar, and salt. Refrigerate up to 1 week.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This