White Barbecue Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon Creole mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- Whisk together all ingredients and 1/4 cup water until blended. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 week.
- Open-Faced White BBQ Chicken Salad Sandwiches: Stir together 3 cups shredded cooked chicken and 1/2 cup White Barbecue Sauce in a large bowl. Top 5 slices toasted barbecue bread evenly with lettuce, tomato, pickles, and chicken mixture. Makes 5 servings. Prep: 10 min.
- Per serving: Calories 340; Fat 17.8g (sat 3g, mono 4.5g, poly 3.2g); Protein 27.9g; Carb 16.3g; Fiber 1.3g; Chol 80mg; Iron 1.8mg; Sodium 789mg; Calc 40mg.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments