White Balsamic Vinaigrette
Prep: 5 minutes.
This recipe goes with Heirloom Tomato Salad with Fresh Burrata Cheese and Arugula
Yield: Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon finely diced shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill until ready to use; whisk again just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings