Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 quart(s) 7-Up
- 1 quart(s) Cranberry juice
- 2 package(s) Frozen strawberries
- 2 quart(s) Orange juice
- 3 ounce(s) Slow gin
- 3 ounce(s) Southern Comfort
- 3 ounce(s) Vodka
- 3 ounce(s) Wild Berry Schnapps
- 1. In a large punch bowl, combine orange & cranberry juices, wild berry schnapps, slow gin, vodka, southern comfort & 7-up, & mix throughly
- 2. Add frozen strawberries
- 3. Chill in frezer until ready to serve
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lramendez and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note