- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 1/3 cups water
- 2 cups bourbon
- 1 (33.8-ounce) bottle club soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Garnishes: orange, lime, lemon slices
How to Make It
Stir together concentrates, 4 1/3 cups water, and bourbon. Stir in club soda just before serving. Serve over ice, and garnish, if desired.
Slushy Whiskey Sours: Stir together first 5 ingredients. Pour into a large zip-top freezer bag; seal. Freeze 2 hours. Spoon into a pitcher. Stir in club soda, and serve immediately.