Whiskey Sour Slush
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 tea bags steeped in 2 cups water
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 7 cup(s) water
- 1 can(s) frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 can(s) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 1/2 cup(s) whiskey
- 1 jar maraschino cherries
- Steep tea in 2 cups of hot water. Dissolve the sugar. Add 7 cups of water with the frozen concentrates. Mix well. Add whiskey and cherries (optional). Place in freezer overnight mixture will be slushy when ready
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TXCIN3Day and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Whiskey Sour Slush Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic