Whiskey Pie with Tipsy Berries
Photo: Hector Sanchez; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
Total: 3 Hours, 25 Minutes
- 1 2/3 cups finely crushed graham cracker crumbs*
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- Tipsy Berries
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together first 3 ingredients; firmly press on bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until fragrant. Cool completely on a wire rack (about 30 minutes). Reduce oven temperature to 325°.
- 2. Whisk together flour and 1 cup sugar. Whisk in eggs until sugar is dissolved. Whisk in buttermilk and next 5 ingredients until smooth. Pour into crust.
- 3. Bake at 325° for 45 to 50 minutes or until puffy and golden. Cool completely on a wire rack (about 1 hour). Chill until ready to serve. Serve with Tipsy Berries.
- *Chocolate graham crackers may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note