Whipped Topping Dollops On Spoons
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Leigh Anne Montgomery
Yield: Makes 8 dollops
More From Southern Living
Freeze: 1 Hour, 5 Minutes
- Parchment paper
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1/4 cup desired topping (chopped toffee bars, shaved white chocolate, shaved dark chocolate, ground cinnamon and nutmeg, finely chopped crystallized ginger, chopped chocolate-covered coffee beans)
- 1. Line a jelly-roll pan with parchment paper. Place 8 spoons on pan, and freeze 15 minutes.
- 2. Spoon whipped topping into a 1-qt. zip-top plastic freezer bag. (Do not seal.) Snip 1 corner of bag to make a 1/2-inch hole. Pipe dollops onto spoons. Freeze 5 minutes.
- 3. Sprinkle each dollop with about 1 1/2 tsp. desired topping. Freeze dollops 45 minutes. Serve immediately on a tray. Or, transfer to a 13- x 9-inch baking pan; cover tightly, and freeze up to 2 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts