Whipped Ricotta with Honey and Summer Fruit
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 pound(s) Fresh ricotta
- 1/4 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1 pint(s) Fresh strawberries* Hulled and halved
- 1/4-1/2 cup(s) honey-based on sweetness of fruit
- Fresh black pepper
- Mint sprigs
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl and whip using a whisk until light and fluffy, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Spread the ricotta on a platter, top with fruit, drizzle with some honey and season with pepper.
- *can also use, 3 plums or nectarines or a pint of figs, or a combination of fruits.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dswartzel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Whipped Ricotta with Honey and Summer Fruit Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts