This cake is absolutely wonderful!
Whipped Ganache Filling
More From Southern Living
Total: 2 Hours, 10 Minutes
- 1 (12-oz.) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur
- 1. Microwave chocolate morsels and whipping cream in a 3-qt. microwave-safe glass bowl at HIGH 2 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals. Whisk in liqueur until smooth. Cover and chill 2 hours or until mixture is thickened.
- 2. Beat ganache at medium speed with an electric mixer 20 to 30 seconds or until soft peaks form and ganache lightens in color. (Do not overmix.) Use immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This