Whipped Cream Chocolate Pie
Chill: 2 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 1/2 ounce(s) chocolate wafers processed into crumbs
- 4 tablespoon(s) regular butter melted
- 3/4 cup(s) heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 3 ounce(s) bittersweet chocolate grated
- In a sm bow, combine cookie crumbs with melted butter until fully incorporated. Press into bottom of 10in springform pan and place in refrigerator. In a mixing bowl, using electric mixer on high, beat cream, sugar and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in half of chocolate. Spoon whipped filling over prepared crust and decorate with remaining chocolate. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hrs and up to 24 hrs. When ready to serve, run a knife around edge of pan and release outer ring of pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bubblesrn25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Whipped Cream Chocolate Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts