Whipped Cream Caramel Frosting
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- Melt butter in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add brown sugar; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Stir in whipping cream and vanilla; bring to a boil. Remove from heat, and let cool 1 hour. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Sift powdered sugar into icing. Beat at high speed with an electric mixer until creamy and spreading consistency.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This