Not one of my favorites. I guess I rather like creamy dressings on cabbage.
Western North Carolina Slaw
Photo: Hector Sanchez; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 15 Minutes
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 head cabbage (about 1 lb.), grated
- 1/4 large sweet onion, grated
- Whisk together ketchup, vinegar, sugar, kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, and hot sauce in a bowl. Add cabbage and onion; toss to coat. Let stand 1 hour before serving, tossing occasionally.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note