- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cans (28 oz. each) vegetarian baked beans
- 1 package Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters™ Grillers™ Recipe Crumbles™
- 1/2 cup hot-and-spicy barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 cup tomato, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
How to Make It
In a 12-inch nonstick skillet cook bell pepper and onion in oil until tender. Stir in beans, Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters™ Grillers® Recipe Crumbles™, barbecue sauce, brown sugar and mustard. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Sprinkle tomato and parsley on top, if desired.
Yield: 8 cups bean mixture
®, ™, © 2009 Kellogg NA Co Morningstar Farms® Recipes are the property of the Kellogg Company.