West Indies Salad
Nestled between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Waters comes a delightful and delicate catch of flavors from the French West Indies soft breezy shores. It serves as a salad on a boat of lettuce, or a refreshing appetizer served with Captain Crackers.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Lump or Jumbo Lump Crab Meat
- 1/2 cup(s) Salad Oil
- 1/2 cup(s) Cider Vingar
- 1 whole(s) Medium Sweet Onion chopped very fine
- 1 dash(es) Salt and Lemon-Pepper to taste
- Combine ingredients and pour over crab meat and fold in until mixed.
- Refrigerate covered for several hours.
- Serve chilled
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DavidHVandal and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note