West Indies Paintbrush
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Caroline M. Cunningham
Up-and-coming bartender Patrick Bolster of Pensacola's 5 1/2 Bar created this version of a West Indies Paintbrush--a refreshing drink with exotic floral notes.
Yield: Makes 1 serving
- 2 tablespoons coconut rum
- 1 tablespoon dark rum
- 1 tablespoon Ginger-Hibiscus Syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Ice cubes
- Ginger ale
- Garnish: lemon peel strip
- Combine coconut rum, dark rum, Ginger-Hibiscus Syrup, and lemon juice in a 12-oz. glass filled with ice cubes. Stir until thoroughly chilled (about 30 seconds). Top with a splash of ginger ale, and stir gently. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note