Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Ground beef
- 1/2 Yellow onion Chopped
- 1 Green bell pepper Chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) Minced garlic
- 1 can(s) Ranch style beans
- 1 can(s) Kidney beans Rinsed and drained
- 1 can(s) Rotel tomatoes
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes
- 1 can(s) Tomato sauce
- 1 McCormick chili seasoning
- 1 cup(s) Water
- 1 teaspoon(s) Olive oil
- Add olive oil to stock pot over med high heat and add onion and garlic. Cook 2 minutes. Add ground beef and brown. Add McCormick seasoning packet and water. Stir to combine. Add remaining ingredients and simmer on low heat one hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KaraCon and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note