Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 1 quart(s) Tomato Juice
- 1 can(s) Tomato Puree (29 Ounces)
- 1 can(s) Red Beans (15 Ounces) Drained
- 1 can(s) Pinto Beans (15 Ounces) Drained
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Chopped Onion (Or just large onion)
- 1/2 cup(s) Celery Diced
- 1/4 cup(s) Green Pepper Diced
- 1/4 cup(s) Chili Powder (May want to use less, Some say it is too much)
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cumin (If you like real flavor add more)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Cayenne Pepper
- In a frying pan, brown the ground beef; drain. Put the drained beef and the remaining ingredients into a 6-quart pot. Cover the pot; let it simmer for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, stirring every 15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bprivett03 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Wendy's Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes