Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 29 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- 1 can(s) kidney beans (with liquid)
- 1 can(s) pinto beans (with liquid)
- 1 cup(s) onions chopped
- 1 cup(s) diced green chili pepers (or 1 small can of Ortega green chili)
- 1 cup(s) celery (1 stalk) diced
- 28 ounce(s) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can(s) petite cut tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 ear(s) salt
- 3 cup(s) water
- 1. Brown the beef in skillet or microwave and drain off the fat.
- 2. Combine all of the ingredients in a crock pot.
- 3. Cook on low for 3-10 hours.
- 4. Leftovers can be frozen and kept for months.
- 5. Makes 12 servings, approximately 1 cup each.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Wendy's Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews
More Recipes for Main Dishes