Welcome Home Feel Good Bars
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1 1/2 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 14 ounce(s) sweetend condensed milk
- 1 cup(s) semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup(s) peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 13 x 9 inch baking pan, melt butter in oven. Sprinkle crumbs evenly over butter, pour sweetened milk evenly over crumbs. Then top with remaining ingredients, and press down firmly.
- Bake 25 - 30 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool. Cut into bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Recipeapp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Welcome Home Feel Good Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes