Weightwatchers Crockpot 4pt Chicken Stroganoff
An easy and perfect hearty recipe for the summer. Keep your kitchen cool with a crock pot weight watcher 4 point chicken meal. Source: http://crockpot-weight-watchers-recipes.blogspot.com/2010/06/weightwatchers-crockpot-4pt-chicken.html
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken
- 1 (16 oz) carton(s) Fat Free Sour Cream
- 1 can(s) fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 oz) can(s) mushrooms
- 1 envelope(s) powdered onion soup mix
- Add all ingredients to crock pot.
- Cover Cook on LOW 6 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jimant60 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note