- 3 ounces baked tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup mild salsa
- 3 ounces reduced sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 each Weight Watchers® jalapeño string cheese, finely chopped
- 1/2 each avocado, peeled, 1/2-inch diced
- 1/2 cup shredded romaine lettuce
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange tortilla chips in single layer on pan.
Spoon salsa evenly over chips. Sprinkle with black beans and cheese.
Bake 10 minutes or until cheese browns. Sprinkle with avocado and shredded lettuce.