- 1 medium zucchini, about 9 ounces
- 1 egg
- 2 each Weight Watchers® smoked string cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet paprika
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
Slice zucchini into ¼-inch thick rounds. In a small bowl whisk the egg. In a separate shallow dish combine the grated smoked string cheese with the panko breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, and paprika. Dip each zucchini round into the egg, then into the cheese – panko mixture, pressing to coat evenly on both sides and transfer to prepared baking sheet.
Bake the zucchini chips until golden and crisp, about 15 minutes. Remove with a spatula. Serve immediately.