Weight Watchers Classic Beef Chili
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) 95% lean ground beef
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 2 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 whole(s) large onion chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) diced green chiles
- 2 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 15oz can(s) kidney beans
- In a large nonstick skillet cook the beef and garlic over medium heat, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up the beef, until browned; drained. Add the chili powder and cumin; stir to combine.
- Combine tomatoes, beans, onion, and tomato paste in a slow cooker; stir in beef mixture. Cover and cook on High until the flavors are blended, 4-5 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AngieKBryant and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Weight Watchers Classic Beef Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes