- 4 each Colby jack cheese sticks, diced
- 1/2 cup 1/3-less fat cream cheese (1/2 block)
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot)
How to Make It
Combine diced Colby cheese, 1/3-less fat cream cheese, ranch dressing, milk, and hot sauce in a microwave-safe medium-sized bowl. Stir to combine. Microwave on high 1 minute, stir, and return to cook 1-2 minutes more or until melted and bubbling.
Let cool slightly and serve with assorted fresh vegetables for dipping.