Weidmann's Bourbon Pie
- 1 cup evaporated milk, scalded
- 21 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate wafer piecrust
- Additional whipped cream
- Grated chocolate
- Combine milk and marshmallows in a heavy saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows melt. Do not let mixture boil. Stir in bourbon. Cool mixture completely.
- Fold in 1 cup whipped cream. Pour mixture into piecrust. Chill at least 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with additional whipped cream and grated chocolate before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Pies/Pastries