I've made this several times and it is always yummy. Last night I used wild mushroom ravioli, and it was AMAZING. Like earlier reviewers, I prefer a bit more sauce than what the recipe calls for.
Weeknight Ravioli Lasagna
Photo: Ryan Benyi; Styling: Stephana Bottom
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 539
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated fat: 12g
- Protein: 33g
- Carbohydrate: 51g
- Fiber: 7g
- Cholesterol: 100mg
- Sodium: 1077mg
- 1 1/4 cups marinara sauce
- 1 20-oz. package refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 10-oz. box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking dish. Spoon 1/4 cup marinara sauce over bottom of dish. Cover with half of ravioli. Spread half of remaining sauce over ravioli. Sprinkle on spinach and half of mozzarella. Repeat with remaining ravioli, marinara and mozzarella. Sprinkle top with Parmesan.
- 2. Cover dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake until bubbling, about 10 minutes longer. Let cool for about 5 minutes before slicing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles