Made it tonight. I used a whole jar of marinara instead of 1-1/4 cups and it was very dry. I guess it could be because I didn't notice that it said to use an 8" square pan. I looked at the picture and immediately got out the 9 x 13. The taste was good but not delicious due to the dryness, especially around the edges where it overcooked from the lack of sufficient sauce. I don't think I will attempt it again.
Weeknight Ravioli Lasagna
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 539
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated fat: 12g
- Protein: 33g
- Carbohydrate: 51g
- Fiber: 7g
- Cholesterol: 100mg
- Sodium: 077mg
- 1 1/4 cups marinara sauce
- 1 20-oz. package refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 10-oz. box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease an 8-inch-square baking dish. Spoon 1/4 cup marinara sauce over bottom of dish. Cover with half of ravioli. Spread half of remaining sauce over ravioli. Sprinkle on spinach and then half of mozzarella. Repeat with remaining ravioli, marinara and mozzarella. Sprinkle top with Parmesan.
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake until bubbling, about 10 minutes longer. Let cool for about 5 minutes before slicing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes