- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 8 ounces (about 2 cups) shredded Monterey Jack cheese or queso fresco
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 1/2-ounce) can chopped green chiles or 1/2 cup jarred roasted chiles*
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (10-ounce) can enchilada sauce
- Toppings: sour cream, fresh salsa, avocado slices, lime wedges
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Stir together first 6 ingredients. Spoon chicken mixture evenly over each tortilla, and roll up. Place each tortilla, seam side down, in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Top with enchilada sauce and more cheese, if desired. Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with desired toppings.
*For testing purposes, we used Melissa's Fire Roasted Chiles.