- 3 Morningstar Farms® Veggie Sausage Links
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten*
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves or dillweed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon butter or margarine
- 2 ounces fat-free Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onions (optional)
How to Make It
Place links in nonstick skillet. Add 1/4-inch water. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until water evaporates. Remove links from skillet. Diagonally slice.
Wipe skillet out with paper towel. In medium bowl beat together eggs, milk, 1/4 cup onions, thyme, salt and pepper.
In same skillet melt butter, tilting to coat pan. Add egg mixture. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until set. Sprinkle with links. Top with cheese. Let stand for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle with additional sliced green onions, if desired.
*Note: For a lower fat version, replace the 6 eggs with 1 1/2 cups refrigerated egg substitute.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes