- 1 (46-ounce) can unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 (6-ounce) bottle red maraschino cherries, undrained and chopped
- 3 (28-ounce) bottles ginger ale, chilled
- 1 (28-ounce) bottle club soda, chilled
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet
- 1 quart lime sherbet
- Combine pineapple juice and maraschino cherries, mixing well; chill. To serve, combine chilled mixture, ginger ale, and club soda in a punch bowl. Drop sherbet by scoopfuls into punch.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note