Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) cream cheese (8oz)
- 2 pound(s) powdered sugar
- Food Color your choice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) peppermint oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) peppermint extract if not using oil
- Mix cream cheese and flavoring. Separate batch at this time, if more than one color is desired. Add color. Mix in sugar, kneeding with hands until consistency of stiff pie dough. Wrap in plastic to prevent drying. Work with a small amount (pinch off a ball). Dip one side in sugar and press into mold. Unmold at once onto waxed paper. Dry top side (maybe for several hours); invert and dry the other side. Will freeze and/or keep in air tight container in refrigerator for several weeks.
- A thin film of glycerine may act as a good mold release. You only need to use one coat for the batch.
- Wash mold in clear water - do not use soap or detergent.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Wedding Mints Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts