Wedding Cake Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/3 cup(s) butter flavored Crisco all vegetable shortening
- 2/3 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- 2 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) pecans finely chopped
- Confectioners' sugar, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. (After dough has refrigerated 2 hours)
- Beat the shortening, sugar, vanilla and almond extracts in large bowl on high speed until light and fluffy. Add the flour, salt and pecans and mix well. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Shape the dough into 1 1 1/2 inc balls, making approximately 36 balls. Place the balls 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes or until the bottom of the cookies are slightly browned. Roll warm cookies in confectioners' sugar and let the cook on wire racks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Wedding Cake Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Main Dishes