- 1 pound yellow wax beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 anchovy, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 ounce grated Parmesan cheese
- calories 132
- fat 8.9 g
- satfat 2 g
- sodium 194 mg
How to Make It
Bring a pot of water to boil. Add beans; cook 5 minutes. Drain well.
Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add anchovy; cook 2 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1 minute. Stir in pine nuts, lemon rind, and lemon juice; remove from heat. Add beans and pepper; toss. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.