WaterSound Shrimp Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Shrimp Deveined and peeled
- 1/2 pound(s) Angel hair pasta Cooked and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Sweet basil Chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Rosemary Chopped
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Chopped
- 1/4 Red, yellow, and green peppers Chopped
- 1/2 Lemon Juiced
- 1/4 stick(s) Unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup(s) Half and half
- Sauté peppers until softened. Add shrimp and begin to sauté. Add garlic, basil, and rosemary. Add lemon juice. Remove shrimp and vegetables and keep warm. Add stick of butter and melt. Add half and half and reduce.
- Put shrimp over pasta and pour sauce over both. Toss and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by scleedmd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes