Watermelon Whole Fruit Popsicles
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) watermelon puree (1/4 - 1/2 watermelon) puree in blender
- 1/2 cup(s) blueberries
- 1/2 cup(s) strawberries chopped
- 1 whole(s) kiwi peeled and sliced
- 1 whole(s) peach or nectarine diced small
- handfull whole(s) cherries pitted and chopped
- Cut the watermelon into chunks and then puree it in a blender until smooth. Set aside.
- Set out about 1 dozen popsicle molds (amount needed will vary depending on size of molds). Fill each one with the chopped fresh fruit. Then pour in the watermelon puree until each mold is full to the top. Place a popsicle stick into each one. Place into your freezer and freeze for about 6 to 8 hours.
- When ready to serve, run the popsicle molds under warm water for a few seconds and then pull each one out. Enjoy!
- Source: www.NourishingMeals.com
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Gina323 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Watermelon Whole Fruit Popsicles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts