Watermelon Wedge Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 Small watermelon Rind removed
- 8 ounce(s) feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream or buttermilk
- 1/2 cup(s) creme fraiche
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) chives finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) basil leaves
- 1. Set the watermelon on a cutting board, cut side down. Quarter the watermelon, place each quarter on its side and halve each quarter crosswise (so you have 8 thick wedges total).
- 2. In a medium bowl, stir together the feta cheese, cream, crème fraîche, lemon juice and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3. To serve, place 2 wedges of watermelon on each plate. Drizzle with the feta dressing and sprinkle with chives and basil leaves. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraEFine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Watermelon Wedge Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes