- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pound bay scallops
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 4 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
How to Make It
Bring a stockpot of water to a boil over high heat. Add shrimp; cook 1 minute or until shrimp just turn pink, adding scallops after shrimp have cooked for 30 seconds. Drain; immediately plunge shrimp and scallops into ice water for 3 minutes or until chilled. Drain.
Combine shrimp, scallops, orange juice, and lime juice in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Stir in watermelon and next 5 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours. Stir in mint; serve immediately.