Made this with the Grilled Molasses Flank Steak. Didn't think I would like the watermelon and jalapenos, but it really works, the combination of ingredients taste fabulous and it really complimented the flank steak.
This colorful salsa makes a delicious topping for sliced tomatoes, grilled chicken, or steak.
This recipe goes with Grilled Molasses Flank Steak with Watermelon Salsa
More From Southern Living
Total: 35 Minutes
- 1 cup diced unpeeled nectarine
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 cups seeded and diced watermelon
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- Stir together first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; let stand 15 minutes. Add watermelon and next 2 ingredients, and gently toss to coat. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 24 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note