Made this with the Grilled Molasses Flank Steak. Didn't think I would like the watermelon and jalapenos, but it really works, the combination of ingredients taste fabulous and it really complimented the flank steak.
This colorful salsa makes a delicious topping for sliced tomatoes, grilled chicken, or steak.
This recipe goes with Grilled Molasses Flank Steak with Watermelon Salsa
More From Southern Living
Total: 35 Minutes
- 1 cup diced unpeeled nectarine
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 cups seeded and diced watermelon
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- Stir together first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; let stand 15 minutes. Add watermelon and next 2 ingredients, and gently toss to coat. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 24 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This