Watermelon salad with feta and basil
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 1/2 pound(s) seedless watermelon cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh basil cut into thin strips
- course salt and pepper
- 4 ounce(s) feta cheese (about 1 cup)
- In a large bowl, combine watermelon, lime juice, and half of the basil, season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Divide among four plates, scatter cheese and remaining basil on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lec2003 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Watermelon salad with feta and basil Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads