Watermelon salad with feta and basil
Community Recipe from
- 3 1/2 pound(s) seedless watermelon cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh basil cut into thin strips
- course salt and pepper
- 4 ounce(s) feta cheese (about 1 cup)
- In a large bowl, combine watermelon, lime juice, and half of the basil, season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Divide among four plates, scatter cheese and remaining basil on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lec2003 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Watermelon salad with feta and basil Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes