Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1/4 pound prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 cups seeded and cubed watermelon
- 2 bunches watercress
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Garnish: watermelon wedges
- Brown prosciutto in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat 5 minutes. Remove prosciutto, and set aside.
- Whisk together basil and next 3 ingredients; gradually whisk in oil until blended.
- Arrange watermelon cubes over watercress. Sprinkle with prosciutto and pepper, and drizzle with vinaigrette. Serve immediately. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads