- 1/4 pound prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 cups seeded and cubed watermelon
- 2 bunches watercress
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Garnish: watermelon wedges
How to Make It
Brown prosciutto in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat 5 minutes. Remove prosciutto, and set aside.
Whisk together basil and next 3 ingredients; gradually whisk in oil until blended.
Arrange watermelon cubes over watercress. Sprinkle with prosciutto and pepper, and drizzle with vinaigrette. Serve immediately. Garnish, if desired.