Start summer with a splash with these adorable pops. Jell-O Gelatin pairs with a cool, creamy center for delish on a stick. Look for wooden pop sticks in craft or hobby stores. If you don't have pop sticks, you can use plastic spoons for handles instead. How to Easily Remove Frozen Pops from Cups Dip cups in warm water for 15 sec. Peel off cups.(Do not twist or pull pop sticks.)
Refrigerate: 25 Minutes
Freeze: 20 Minutes
Freeze: 3 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) sugar, divided
- 3-ounce package(s) lime gelatin
- 2 cup(s) boiling water, divided
- Ice cubes
- 1 cup(s) cold water, divided
- 1 3-ounce package(s) strawberry gelatin
- 3 tablespoon(s) miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cup(s) thawed whipped topping
- 16 paper cups
- 16 wooden pop sticks
- MIX 1/3 cup sugar and lime gelatin mix in medium bowl. Add 1 cup boiling water; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to 1/2 cup cold water to measure 3/4 cup. Add to lime gelatin; stir until ice is completely melted. Refrigerate 25 min.
- MEANWHILE, repeat Step 1 using strawberry gelatin mix and omitting the refrigeration step. Pour into 16 (3-oz.) paper cups. Freeze 20 min. Stir 1/2 tsp. chocolate chips into gelatin in each cup.
- BEAT cream cheese and remaining sugar with mixer in medium bowl until blended. Stir in COOL WHIP; spread over gelatin in cups.
- POUR lime gelatin over cream cheese mixture. Insert wooden pop stick into gelatin in center of each cup. Freeze 3 hours or until firm. Remove pops from cups just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note