- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Lime Flavor Gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water, divided
- ice cubes
- 1 cup cold water, divided
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 3 tablespoons miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 pkg. (4 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
How to Make It
MIX 1/3 cup sugar and lime gelatin mix in medium bowl. Add 1 cup boiling water; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to 1/2 cup cold water to measure 3/4 cup. Add to lime gelatin; stir until ice is completely melted. Refrigerate 25 min.
MEANWHILE, repeat Step 1 using strawberry gelatin mix and omitting the refrigeration step. Pour into 16 (3-oz.) paper cups. Freeze 20 min. Stir 1/2 tsp. chocolate chips into gelatin in each cup.
BEAT cream cheese and remaining sugar with mixer in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in COOL WHIP; spread over gelatin in cups.
POUR lime gelatin over cream cheese mixture. Insert wooden pop stick into gelatin in center of each cup. Freeze 3 hours or until firm. Remove pops from cups just before serving.
Total fat: 5 g
Saturated fat: 3 g
Cholesterol: 10 mg
Sodium: 75 mg
Carbohydrate: 26 g
Dietary Fiber: 0 g
Sugars: 24 g
Protein: 1 g
Vitamin A: 0% DV
Vitamin C: 0% DV
Calcium: 0% DV
Iron: 0% DV