- 4 cups seeded and chopped watermelon
- Fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup tequila*
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated lime rind
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 3 limes)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- Garnish: fresh mint sprig
How to Make It
Place watermelon in a single layer on a baking sheet. Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
Coat rims of cocktail glasses with lime juice; dip in sugar.
Process frozen watermelon, tequila, and next 4 ingredients in a blender until slushy. Pour into glasses. Garnish, if desired.
*1/2 cup orange or apple juice may be substituted for tequila.