- Lime juice
- 1/3 cup tequila
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 2 cups seeded, chopped watermelon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lime juice (about 1 1/2 limes)
- 1 tablespoon vodka
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur
- Coat rims of cocktail glasses with lime juice; dip in sugar.
- Process next 7 ingredients in a blender until slushy. Pour into prepared glasses.
- NOTE: To make ahead, place mixture into a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; freeze up to 1 month. Let stand about 30 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Watermelon Margaritas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Beverages, Alcoholic
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Freezable, Make-Ahead, No-Cook, Quick/Easy
- CUISINE: American, Southwest
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Fruits
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Meatless
- COOKING METHOD: Blender
- OCCASION: Spring, Summer, Birthdays/Anniversaries, Cinco de Mayo, July 4th, Labor Day, Memorial Day
- PUBLICATION: Southern Living
More Recipes for Beverages