Nothing beats the summer heat like a cold slushie. We love the combination of summer watermelon with frsh lime juice.
Yield: 4 Servings
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 159
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated fat: 0g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 40g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 4mg
- 1 quart seeded watermelon chunks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice (5 to 6 limes)
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with wax paper. Spread out 1 quart seeded watermelon chunks and freeze for 2 hours or freeze overnight. (If freezing overnight, put chunks in a large plastic bag first.)
- In a small saucepan, cook 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 cup cold water over medium heat, stirring, until sugar is melted. Stir in another 1/4 cup cold water, let cool, then stir in 3/4 cup fresh lime juice (5 to 6 limes).
- Blend melon and lime mixture in 2 batches. Pour into glasses. Garnish with melon or lime wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note