- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 cups seedless watermelon, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 6 large strawberries, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Garnish: lime slices
- 1. Combine sugar and 1/2 cup water in a small saucepan, and simmer over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves. Set aside to cool.
- 2. Puree watermelon, strawberry, and lime juice in a food processor until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh strainer, pressing lightly, and discard solids.
- 3. Combine watermelon puree with kosher salt and reserved syrup. Chill thoroughly, and serve over ice in cold glasses.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This