This was wonderful and different from the normal beverage you would have a barbecue. Everyone raved about it. This can easily into an Adult beverage by adding alcohol. The only change I made was that I strained the blended watermelon through a sieve before I mixed it with the lemonade mixture. YUMMY!!
Garnish this fruity beverage with thin slices of watermelon and a pinch of mint. Cook lemonade concentrate with a few mint sprigs to allow the flavors to blend, then combine with puréed watermelon. Chill overnight before serving.
- 15 cups seeded and cubed watermelon
- 2 (12-ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 mint sprigs
- Garnishes: watermelon wedges, mint springs
- Process watermelon, in batches, in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Combine concentrate and 2 mint sprigs, and cook in a saucepan over medium-high heat 10 minutes. Stir together watermelon puree and lemonade mixture; cover and chill 8 hours. Remove and discard mint. Stir and serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note